Welcome to the home of criminal defense in Escambia, Santa Rosa, and Okaloosa Counties.
With our experience you won’t have to settle for a Guilty plea!
We are here to protect YOUR rights under Florida law.
If you or a family member or friend have been accused of committing a crime then you need trustworthy and experienced legal help immediately. Call our Navarre office day or night for a FREE AND NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION to see how we can help at (850)939-7722.
As a team, D. Keith Kilpatrick and Isaac T. Newlin have years of combined experience working within the Florida criminal justice system. Prior to setting up Kilpatrick & Newlin, P.A., both attorneys spent a number of years gaining useful experience in the Public Defender’s Office and in a private law firms. Few local attorneys can offer you the breadth of experience of working on criminal offense cases that our firm can.
In addition, you won’t find a criminal defense firm with a better reputation in the community. D. Keith Kilpatrick and Isaac T. Newlin have a successful track record of being able to look at an individual case, prepare a robust defense, AND get results that work for you.
You need the help of someone who can guide you through the court process, make the right decisions at the right time and protect your rights. With D. Keith Kilpatrick and Isaac T. Newlin at your side you can get the right results, avoiding the potential problems of simply entering a plea of guilty.
Having locally based and experienced criminal defense attorneys on your side can mean the difference between jail time and walking out of court free to go home. It can mean the difference between losing your job and keeping it. It can mean the difference between having a criminal record and NOT.
It doesn’t matter what your charges are. We can deal with cases big and small from a simple shoplifting case to a murder trial. Make the call now to guarantee that you get the representation you deserve -- our team will call you back within 48 hours and will give you a free consultation so that you understand what you can and should be doing next.
With our help you won’t need to worry about:
- Working with an attorney who doesn’t care about your case. Our team will treat each case on it's individual merits. We don’t give ‘boilerplate’ advice. We give you the advice that YOU need.
- The high costs of bail charges that you may not be able to afford. Our aim is to get you out of jail on an ROR (Release On Your Own Recognizance) basis. If this isn’t possible then we will actively argue for bail reduction to get you the best deal.
- The criminal justice process forcing you down unnecessary routes. We will try for case dismissal if charges against you have not been filed yet. If they have then we will automatically take measures to have them reduced.
- Working with an attorney who will simply look for plea negotiation. Being aggressively prepared, as we are, for trial means that our clients get better results.
- Having no options if things don’t go according to plan. We have a lot of experience negotiating lower sentences and arguing the case for alternatives to jail including house arrest, work release, rehabilitation programs and county jail.
Remember, we can also help out of state residents who have been accused of a crime (such as DUI, probation violation and outstanding warrants). In some instances this will not require you to even appear in court and we can represent you here.
Kilpatrick & Newlin, P.A. Law Firm offers services in Criminal Law, Family Law, Bankruptcy Law, Real Estate Law and Personal Injury to all of Escambia, Santa Rosa and Okaloosa Counties including Navarre, Milton, Fort Walton, Destin, Crestview and the surrounding areas. If you need our help then we’re always close at hand.